Libertyland pour les Sans Hulotte

ici, on peut signaler ou commenter des posts disparus

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

En cas de panne des Sans Hulotte:

#1 19-04-2017 08:30:00

As Season Has Progressed - RealGM Wiretap

Brewers Holding Out Hope For Greinke Extension - RealGM Wiretap Zack Greinke has been mentioned in a number of trade rumors puma fur slides black uk , but the Brewers are holding out hope for a possible contract extension before the end of the month. If Milwaukee isn't able to get a new deal in place within the next couple weeks, and the right-hander isn't traded, manager Ron Roenicke says they'll try again to negotiate in the fall. "We're hopeful that we will bring him back, whether it's right now fenty puma fur slides black , whether it's after the season, there's a lot of possibilities with him coming back," said Roenicke. "He likes it here; he does. There's going to be a lot of interest in him, obviously. He's a great pitcher. I think he would like to know what's out there for him (on the free-agent market). You can't blame a guy for that. "The nice thing for us is we know he does like it here." Pudge Rodriguez Aims To Play Four More Years - RealGM Wiretap Nationals catcher Ivan Rodriguez may not sit behind the plate again this season as the team focuses on playing younger players. "He is ready to catch fenty puma fur slides uk ," manager Davey Johnson said. "He is a first-ballot Hall of Famer. He can still play. I have two guys that need to play more than he does for the reasons that are beneficial to the club. "One, Ramos is the No. 1 catcher. He needs all the experience he can get. Two, Flo is coming back from two years on the shelf. He can regain his shape. That's very important. That's more important than Pudge getting in a game. I know [Rodriguez] wants to play and is ready to play. I explained that to him once." Rodriguez, who is a free agent after the season puma the trainer rihanna uk , said he would like to play four more years in the big leagues. He is 158 hits from 3,000. A Rod Has Coached Gregorius On His Defense - RealGM Wiretap
Alex Rodriguez helped New York Yankees shortstop Didi Gregorius with his defense on Tuesday afternoon.

Rodriguez worked with infield coach Joe Espada in an "extended" session with Gregorius, according to a report.

Gregorius has committed three errors this season and has drawn criticism for his poor defense.

Vogelsongs Velocity Has Increased As Season Has Progressed - RealGM Wiretap

Ryan Vogelsong has allowed one run or fewer in all four of his postseason starts this month, helping the Giants move to the cusp of a World Series title.

As the 2012 season has progressed puma rihanna creepers white uk , Vogelsong's average fastball velocity has increased.

From April to SeptemberOctober his fastball has increased as follows: 88.6 mph, 89.9 mph, 90.5 mph, 90.7 mph puma creepers black uk , 91.4 to 91.9 mph.

Cordero Wants To Stay With Reds - RealGM Wiretap Reds closer Francisco Cordero has re-iterated that he wants to remain with the team. Cordero said his agent and the club have had no discussions on whether the Reds will exercise his $12 million option or not. "I want to stay here," he said, "whether they pick up the option or try to work something out. They've got a decision to make. I'm willing to negotiate a a new deal." .

Pied de page des forums